Hey there, lovely! Want weekly freebies from an award-placing author?
Scifi, fantasy, superhero, romance...drop me your e-mail HERE and I'll send 'em
with love! ^_^ Comes with a free audiobook mini. That's HERE!

What can I do for you?........Free Fic…....Writing_Tips...Interviews…....Interactive Resumebyjenfinelli.com

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Her neck (#poetry)



You

With the neck that's a curve of soft golden marble

That I kissed in innocence
Then paid in blood


You nearly killed me.


You, do you watch me

Like I watch you?

Lady with the curls

Nose Greek in its hard perfection

Lady who steals from shopping markets

Because you think they deserve it

Genius who reprograms lab equipment

To break it

To punish the next shift

Lady, like luck, you are cruel.

And I love you.


Great Expectations

Was it a game?

You must have loved me, you must!

Every picture

Of my future

Centered on you,

And yours.

I loved yours, I love them, my heart aches, I cannot stop, my children, my children, my children!


Rachel weeps

My children are no more my children

They were always yours.


"Miss, you're just like Mommy but nice."

I wasn't trying to steal them.

I was only showing kindness

You were too angry

I wasn't trying to correct you!

Only help!

It wasn't my fault they loved me!

I was just nice

I was just myself.


That's the worst of it

I think you know that

I think you know that you threw ME out

Because YOU had been outcast


By you.


I hate adults.

When I breathe, they die.

One by one.

But now I can't breathe

Without my chest aching

My ribs, so tight

Encage a heart

Around you.


You know they don't love you, right?

I would have died for you.

You, in my dreams

You

With the neck that's a curve of soft marble gold

That I kissed in innocence

And paid

In blood

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, your poetry is so beautiful. We can get good information. Further, Digital Marketing Services USA bring the opportunity for all companies, shopkeepers, and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love is a winter’s mist gently dissolving through the window at the nape of your neck. From our expert janitors, you can avail Trusted and Affordable Area Rug Cleaning Services In Worth TX, and its surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ezslot เว็บระบบอัตโนมัติ ผู้ให้บริการสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีความน่าเชื่อถือ ที่สุด บริการ ผ่านเว็บตรง สล็อต ปลอดภัย100% ทำให้ผู้เล่นได้ มีส่วนร่วมกับ เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ทำให้ผู้เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อต เว็บ ตรง แตกง่ายแตกหนักแจกจริง ไม่ผ่านเอเยนต์ต้องที่นี่กับ PGSLOT-TH.COM เว็บเกมคุณภาพจากค่ายชื่อดังอย่าง PG SLOT ที่มีลูกค้าเล่นอย่างมากมายทั่วโลก มาแรงปี2022

    ReplyDelete