Hey there, lovely! Want weekly freebies from an award-placing author?
Scifi, fantasy, superhero, romance...drop me your e-mail HERE and I'll send 'em
with love! ^_^ Comes with a free audiobook mini. That's HERE!

What can I do for you?........Free Fic…....Writing_Tips...Interviews…....Interactive Resumebyjenfinelli.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Overflow

 You love me.
You made this for me.
I did not make this for you.
This life is your gift to me.
Nothing that I give you is ever a gift
It is only the natural flow of the rivers of life that you give me
It is the overflow
the droplets
The excess of what you gave me
You're ultimately giving it all to yourself
But that's not my place to judge
Not my problem to worry about
This is yours
This is from you
Because you love me.
You are my best friend.
You sat next to me in the Garden of Gethsemane
You hung over me at the cross
You saw me in every torment you went through, not as the evil tormenter you could have seen, but as the beloved you wanted to save.
You dearly dearly dearly love me
You're obsessed with me
You didn't just die for me.
You threw away

No comments:

Post a Comment