Hey there, lovely! Want weekly freebies from an award-placing author?
Scifi, fantasy, superhero, romance...drop me your e-mail HERE and I'll send 'em
with love! ^_^ Comes with a free audiobook mini. That's HERE!

What can I do for you?........Free Fic…....Writing_Tips...Interviews…....Interactive Resumebyjenfinelli.com

Friday, July 10, 2015

The Ink Android

That's the title of my paid and published short story about a little wire-person created by mice as she struggles to find a "spirit". You can go visit it over here.

It's also a story about stories, and about the value of writing, so if you're a writer I encourage you to check it out!

It is also SUPER-SHORT. Flash fiction. Kinda trippy. Click, up there! Unless you've already seen it from the link on my main site at byjenfinelli.com and such. In which case, read something else! Or go be a productive human being and help someone today. And so on. Anyway, it's up there. It's been out for a while, but I forgot to tell you guys about it. I'm also part of the Dark Literature Guild over at Beorh Weekly now, too, so there's that.

Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment