Hey there, lovely! Want weekly freebies from an award-placing author?
Scifi, fantasy, superhero, romance...drop me your e-mail HERE and I'll send 'em
with love! ^_^ Comes with a free audiobook mini. That's HERE!

What can I do for you?........Free Fic…....Writing_Tips...Interviews…....Interactive Resumebyjenfinelli.com

Monday, December 19, 2016

Holy crap guys, I have three short stories coming out in 2017! Also a picture book!

So it's been a crazy season of acceptances here, and I've been so blase' about life I forgot to tell you guys, my dearest blog people. Silly me! People have accepted my:

--Short story about two brother scientists who try to solve aging...by jumping out of an airplane into a volcano with a bear. Adrenaline Age is as crazy as it is scifi, based on everything I learned in my Biology of Aging class taken to an illogical extreme. That's coming out from The Overcast, a wonderful podcast voiced by J.S. Arquin, who you all know from my story Brain Worms and White Whales.

--Superhero short about an engineering student whose multiple sclerosis threatens to keep him from earning money for school. It's a more realistic superhero origin story with a dose of modern robotics and a spoonful of that nasty medical science I study full-time. Puerto-Rican-centered Hierro comes out 2017 from a dark little publishing start-up that I've fallen in love with recently: The Crossover Alliance.

--Whipping the Dead, my stream-of-consciousness dreamscape that blends some of my Japanese heritage with memories of dying grandparents. To make it truly literary as f, it's structured after the Fibonacci sequence. It's maybe my most beautiful and most pretentious thing I've ever written. I freaking love it, and I guess Pantheon Magazine did, too.

And if I failed to mention that I have a children's fantasy history picture book coming out, about a little Khoi-san boy whose father rides dinosaurs, then I have failed utterly. Utterly, have I failed. I'm truly happy about this one, because there's a wonderful teacher's guide about dinosaurs and African history involved, and the publisher's hunting down a great illustrator, and it's all great. It's called The Different People, and it celebrates diversity in all her forms, and it's coming out from E-treasures Publishing!

So yeah! Amidst all my hype about my upcoming superhero novel, about the comic book character who shoots his author, I forgot to tell you those things. (By the way, if you want to be on the list to know about that novel FIRST when it comes out, you gotta drop me a line

But now you know.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations times, like four or five!
    Keep it going, kid! We all love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W00t woot! Thanks--you are one of my favorites because you're always so supportive, haha!

      Delete
  2. Yassssss! Congrats!! Proud that I knew you before you were famous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. เผาผลาญไขมัน ไม่เป็นอันตราย เป็นเทคโนโลยี ที่มีคุณภาพสูงสำหรับในการเผาผลาญไขมันส่วนเกิน
    เครื่องจะตรวจจำนวนไขมัน รวมทั้งคำนวนพลังงานที่จำเป็นต้องใช้อัตโนมัติ และก็พวกเราจะใช้วัสดุอุปกรณ์ยิงคลื่น
    อัลตร้าซาวด์เข้าไปในรอบๆที่ได้ทำเครื่องหมายไว้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ โดยไม่เจ็บต่อเยื่อรอบๆ ใกล้เคียง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผิวหนังข้างบน เซลล์ประสาท หรือ เส้นเลือด ต่อไปเซลล์ไขมันจะถูกเปลี่ยนแปลงให้เป็นของเหลวแล้วถูกดูดซับไปสู่กระแส เลือด แล้วถูกนำไปเผาผลาญโดยระบบการกำจัดไขมันของ
    ร่างกายตามธรรมชาติ ทำให้ท่านสัมผัสได้ถึงรูปร่างที่กระชับแล้วก็เรียบเนียนขึ้นในทันทีข้างหลังการดูแลรักษา โดยไม่เป็นผลใกล้กันอะไรก็แล้วแต่ต่อสภาพร่างกายแล้วก็สามารถดำเนิน
    ชีวิตตามธรรมดา โดยไม่ต้องพักรักษาตัว


    สลายไขมัน กระชับสัดส่วน
    สลายไขมัน ไม่ผ่าตัด

    ReplyDelete
  4. วิธีการเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ Pussy888 ให้ได้กำไรอย่างสม่ำเสมอ
    สำหรับบรรดาผู้ที่พอใจการเดิมพันหรือการเสี่ยงทายบอลโลกอินเตอร์เน็ตทั้งหลายแหล่ไม่ว่าจะเป็น พนันออนไลน์พนันบอลออนไลน์คาสิโนออนไลน์รวมถึงสล็อตออนไลน์นั้น แน่ๆว่าเป้าประสงค์ของการเข้ามาเล่น Pussy888 ก็คือการ ทำเงินหรือการผลิตผลกำไรจากการเล่นพนันแต่ละครั้งนั่นเอง แต่ว่าในวันนี้นั้นพวกเราจะมาจุดโฟกัสถึงกระบวนการทำผลกำไรจากการเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ ว่า พวกเราจะเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์อย่างไรให้ได้กำไรและไม่เสียในแต่ละครั้ง อ่านมาถึงนี้แล้วผู้คนจำนวนมากบางครั้งก็อาจจะบอกขึ้นมาว่า เฮ้ยมันไม่มีทางเป็นไปได้หรอกที่พวกเราจะเล่นพนันแล้วจะมี กำไลหรือได้เงินทุกคราวทุกรอบที่พวกเราเล่น แต่ว่าพวกเราบอกเลยว่า การเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ให้ได้กำไรทุกหนทุกรอบนั้นมันเป็นได้อย่างไม่ต้องสงสัย ซึ่งก็มีส่วนประกอบแล้วก็ต้นเหตุหลายประเภท พวกเรามาดูกันเลยว่า การเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ Pussy888 ให้ได้กำไรนั้นมีวิธีการสำคัญอย่างไรบ้าง ที่ผู้เล่นน่าจะ ทำความเข้าใจเอาไว้ก่อน

    • จะเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ Pussy888 ไม่จำเป็นที่จะต้องใช้ทุนสำหรับการเล่นหลายชิ้นเพียงแต่มีทุนเริ่มหลักร้อยหรือหลักพันก็สามารถเข้ามาร่วมบันเทิงใจเล่นเกมสล็อตได้ โดยห่างไปทำอันอื่นบางทีอาจจะควรมีเงินเริ่มหรือมีเงินทุนมากไม่น้อยเลยทีเดียวก่อนดังเช่นขายสินค้าควรจะมีทุนพอเพียงกับการซื้อของในทุกวัน
    • ได้เงินอย่างเร็ว การเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นแม้อยากได้เงิน 200 หรือ 300 บาทในทุกวันสามารถหาได้ในไม่กี่นาทีเพียงแค่นั้นเร็วทันใจกว่าการหารายได้ออนไลน์วิถีทางอื่นๆอย่างเช่น ถ้าหากพวกเราไปดำเนินงานเสริมหรืองาน Part Time กว่าจะได้เงินพอเพียงค่าจ้างขั้นต่ำในทุกๆวันนั้นก็บางทีอาจจะจำเป็นต้องปฏิบัติงานถึง 8 ชั่วโมงหรือปฏิบัติงานตลอดทั้งวันกว่าจะได้เงินมาเพียงแค่ 300 บาทแต่ว่าพวกเราสามารถหารายได้ปริมาณนี้ได้แค่เพียงนั่งพักผ่อนสล็อตในเวลา 5 นาทีหรือ 10 นาทีแค่นั้น
    • สะดวก แน่ๆว่าการเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ Pussy888 นั้นใครๆก็สามารถนั่งพักผ่อนนอนเล่นได้จากบ้านของตนเองหรือจากภายในห้องในห้องเช่า โดยที่ไม่ต้องลงทุนเดินทางไปเล่นไหน หรือจะต้องออกไปพบเจอกับสถานการณ์ฝุ่นผง PM 2.5 หรือพบเจอกับรถติด พวกเราเพียงแค่ใช้เวลา 5-10 นาทีสำหรับในการปั่นสล็อตเพื่อหารายได้ได้เงินครบรวมทั้งให้หยุดเล่นไปทำอันอื่นต่อ
    Pussy888

    ReplyDelete