Hey there, lovely! Want weekly freebies from an award-placing author?
Scifi, fantasy, superhero, romance...drop me your e-mail HERE and I'll send 'em
with love! ^_^ Comes with a free audiobook mini. That's HERE!

What can I do for you?........Free Fic…....Writing_Tips...Interviews…....Interactive Resumebyjenfinelli.com

Monday, January 4, 2021

You can have the SUPERHERO MEGA ANTHOLOGY for free.

 It's been eons since the days when I used to blog here faithfully, trying to tell you stories. Now, this is a place for ghosts, and for my memories of ghosts. But ghosts also need love, and so, dear ghosts, here is an entire book, over 600 pages, with Marvel artists, an SFWA director, and over 13,200 creator hours inside it. If you enjoy superheroes, this is my gift to you. <<< Click on it there.

7 comments:

  1. I just want to say that this article is good and informative. I will be sure to read more of your blog
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    SA GAMING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is really good for courage. We should read this post at once. Moreover, I am service provider of Exterior Painting Services in Knoxville TN. My experts gives you reliable service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your article, we get to know much about superheroes collection. We are serving over the years in Car Locksmiths in San Antonio TX industry, and we have help out countless customers with our reliable locksmith services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just Read Your full articles this is just amazing. I have also bring some valuable content please check here: best espresso machine under 1000

    ReplyDelete