Hey there, lovely! Want weekly freebies from an award-placing author?
Scifi, fantasy, superhero, romance...drop me your e-mail HERE and I'll send 'em
with love! ^_^ Comes with a free audiobook mini. That's HERE!

What can I do for you?........Free Fic…....Writing_Tips...Interviews…....Interactive Resumebyjenfinelli.com

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Whoa! 25 Stories in less than 1000 words? Come one, come all, and watch the madness!

Can you write 25 stories in under 1000 words? Check out the 25 crazies below!























You go do it! I bet you can do it better! Write some tiny fictions and tweet them to me @petr3pan--I RT fiction I like! And hey, if YOU like tiny short fictions, you can read more here, and here! Or, if you prefer longer short fictions, sweet tragic things about moms and Snow White perhaps, you can get some of that here, and here. If you prefer dark disturbing things, I have a descent into madness here and an escape from madness (trigger warning) here.

Happy reading. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment