Hey there, lovely! Want weekly freebies from an award-placing author?
Scifi, fantasy, superhero, romance...drop me your e-mail HERE and I'll send 'em
with love! ^_^ Comes with a free audiobook mini. That's HERE!

What can I do for you?........Free Fic…....Writing_Tips...Interviews…....Interactive Resumebyjenfinelli.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How Writing for Charity Can Earn You Money: Guest Post Over at Operation Awesome

That's right! I share with you all the secrets about getting rich AND being a fabulously good person. Isn't that lovely?

Heehee well maybe not all the secrets. Anyway, my dear battle buddies, do click on over to Operation Awesome to find out how writing for a charity can help you as a writer--as long as you don't try to get it to help you as a writer.

HOW'S THAT FOR SOME ZEN CRAZINESS

Seriously, go check it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment