Hey there, lovely! Want weekly freebies from an award-placing author?
Scifi, fantasy, superhero, romance...drop me your e-mail HERE and I'll send 'em
with love! ^_^ Comes with a free audiobook mini. That's HERE!

What can I do for you?........Free Fic…....Writing_Tips...Interviews…....Interactive Resumebyjenfinelli.com

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Author Learning Center Writing Tips

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

I got paid to blog a lot for the Author Learning Center last year, and you can subscribe to them to get advice from people much smarter than me about character development, scheduling and managing your writing time, freelancing, nontraditional publishing, and so on and so forth. If you'd like to see what I've written, go ahead and click here! Read everything from grammar tips to book cover design.
You have to sign up for a free trial, or they won't let you see past the descriptions of the articles. I'm not sure I'd stick around for more than a free trial, personally, since a lot of this information is available free on the web--but on the other hand, they've got some top industry professionals (editors and agents and stuff) who don't always come out of their busy-agent-editor-life-shells without the enticement of yummy green. Click click! Then you can draw your own conclusion.

Oh, one or two of the article descriptions have a few errors in them; I didn't write the descriptions so mmmleeeeeh (that's the sound of sticking out my tongue at you).

Have a lovely night, world! Tomorrow's the 3, 2, 1 pitch contest over at We-Do-Write. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment